Kingfisher has wet feet

Managed to get the clear resin water into the Kingfisher diorama.  I decided to use the clear resin I bought at the craft store with a touch of acrylic paint to tint it.  It doesn’t take much paint to tint the resin.

IMG_0868

I spent most of the day adding about 2 oz. of resin at a shot to the diorama, letting it spread out on it’s own.  It has about 8 oz. of resin added.

The model is being displayed of a Kingfisher on the beach at low tide.  I still need to scratch build a boarding ramp.

IMG_0867   IMG_0866

IMG_0865   IMG_0864

 

I also got the “second coats” of paint on the Bf-110s.  Tomorrow I will give them some future so that I can decal them.

IMG_0870  IMG_0869

IMG_0871  IMG_0874

Advertisements