A quick update on the Bf-110s;
They have decals and I have started weathering.
For weathering both have a blue and green oil dot filters applied. It didn’t look that well on the black but highlighted the RML76 on the gray 110 well.
I tried a light gray wash on the Black one and then streaked it with white oil paint. I still need to do a bit more airbrush streaking with various black/gray shades.
On a side note, I counted my shades of gray and only have 19. I’m not sure what that guy with 50 shades is modeling.
The RLM 76 oversprayed kit was given a pin wash of dark gray then subtly filter washed with burnt sienna to give it a slightly “dirty” shade. I will need to do more weathering in the next few days while I finish landing gear and other parts that need to be added.
Decals are from OWL (72013); same sheet for both kits. The sheet also contains complete markings for a Bf-110G4 and I’m tempted to get the Eduard overtree for that kit and build it with my Hasegawa Me-262B to finish off the summer of Messerschmitts.