Be still my heart. The first model completed this year (and I have actually had it started for years).
A quick recap;
- Monogram “Hi-Tech” F-4C/D
- used KMC cockpit for Hasegawa kit: this was a bit of a struggle and the photoetch for canopy just didn’t fit
- finished in ADC gray so I can add it to my Century Series 1/48 Monogram collection
- used Speed Hunter Graphics F-4 National Guard decals. Very thin, in register, colorful, but I had a hard time with the long decals
This sat on the shelf for a few years while I psyched up to work the resin cockpit set into the kit. I finally found the compromise and it looks great.
Here are some finished shots….
Next on the list;
- Monogram B-58 (I’m a Monogram rescribe-a-holic, if I do it I’ll just have to rescribe), or
- a Monogram 1/72 Bf-110e and and Eduard Bf-110e built together. I’ll use the Eduard cockpit from the kit and modify it into the Monogram model as I have a Big Sin set for the Eduard kit, or
- Eduard Fw-190A-8 with a DML Ta-152C in 1/48, or
- Keep progressing on the Revell Constitution I am rigging
I’ve got the 4th weekend to think about it!