The Phantom is painted. I used Model Master Aircraft Gray with it’s own airbrush thinner. I usually use lacquer thinner with model master but discovered a can of the model master thinner digging around that I didn’t remember I had. I think the results came out pretty good as the paint seem glossy enough to decal without the usual coat of future.
I discover a lot of things sometimes digging around I forgot I had. I gather things here and there that I find and pack them away thinking I’m going to use them for something then forget I ever have them.
The Monogram F-4D is ready for decals. I’m using the new Speed Hunter decals with the Oregon ANG scheme. I’m looking forward to seeing how they perform.
Till next time….